- 1 Km. from Shoghi Bus stand on Shoghi - Anandpur Road (Shoghi - Dhalli Bye pass) which is also famous as Shoghi-Taradevi Temple Road.
- 1 Km from Shoghi. Railway Station,
- 13 Kms. from Shimla. Railway Station
- 14 Kms. from ISBT, Shimla.
- 20 Kms. from Jubberhatti Airport, Shimla.
- 74 Kms. from nearest broad Gauge Railway Station, Kalka.
- 103 Kms. from Chandigarh by road.
- By road :
Coming by bus, Shoghi is the prominent bus stoppage between Kandaghat and Shimla just 13 Kms short to Shimla on Kalka Shimla National Highway No. 22. Deboard at Shoghi and taxis are readily available for Deepjyoti. Pick up facilities are also available. If you are coming by car, take turn to right side from National Highway on Shoghi - Anandpur Road (also famous as Tara Devi Temple Road) and after covering 1 Km distance you will reach Deepjyoti.
- By train:
Shoghi Railway station, on heritage Kalka-Shimla small gauge railway line is just 1 kilometer from Deepjyoti. Nearest broad gauge railway station Kalka is at a distance of 70 Kms. Some trains do not have a stoppage at Shoghi while coming from Kalka. Pick up facility can be provided from nearest railway stations viz. Shoghi (1 Km), Kaithlighat (5 Kms), Tara Devi (8 Kms) and Shimla (13 Kms) at nominal rates.
- By Air : Shimla Airport also known as Jubber Hatti Airport is about 20 Kms from Deepjyoti and taxi services are readily available for Shoghi and Deepjyoti. It is advisable to get the prior information of weather report particularly in winter and monsoon seasons to avoid flight delays and cancellations.